The proven solution for controlled hold-open of fire and smoke check doors
Universal application capability, stable hold-open point and assured quality.
The DORMA TS 73 EMF is a combination of hydraulic door closer and
electromagnetic hold-open unit.
In conjunction with a smoke detection system (e.g. DORMA RMZ), the TS 73
EMF can be used as a hold-open system for fire and smoke check doors.
The hold-open of the door is performed under electromagnetic control.
In the event of a fire, the door is reliably closed by the integral hydraulic closer.
The closing cycle is also initiated by manual door operation or automatically
in the event of a power failure.
Certified to ISO 9001
For the trade- Efficient stocking thanks to non-handed, modular system
- Range of arm assemblies and accessories to provide an ideal
solution even for special applications.
For the fabricator/installer- Easy to fix.
- No adjustment of the hold-open point necessary.
- Optimum adaptability thanks to adjustable latching action.
For the specifier/architect- Attractive, compact design.
- Wide range of applications.
- Hold-open possible between approx. 75 and 180.
For the user- To hold open, the door simply has to be opened to the required
point and released.
- Free selection of the holdopen point (opening angles over 75); variable
at any time without the need for adjustment of setting controls.
- Convertible to free-swing door closer.